The raw materials
The raw materials of the Metrop MR2 bloom fertilizer are of very pure quality, which makes it possible to achieve a high NPK ratio without disturbing.
Due to the quality of those raw materials, it will never get stuck in the barrel or irrigation system. Once created with the water, the EC will no longer expire.
The micro elements have also been added in a higher and pure way so that the plants have a faster and better photosynthesis, which is beneficial for the quality of the end product.
The Metrop MR2 plant bloom fertilizer is a high quality plant extract with all macro and micro nutrients needed for full top flowering in any medium.
- Visibly improves the top condition of the plant;
- Ensures sufficient presence of Potasium to bring the top to full maturity;Ensures sufficient presence of Phosphorus for a permanent growth of the roots;
- Ensures sufficient presence of Magnesium for optimal chlorophyll and protein synthesis;
- Is adapted for an optimal bloom explosion;
- Does not contain harmful dyes and is not diluted with water, so consists only of the purest raw materials.
- Therefore use with a low EC;
- Very highly concentrated;
- From the 3rd or 4th week of flowering, depending on the bud size, give Metrop MR2 flowering fertilizer in a constructive way until the end. Last week rinse as needed.
- In nutrient-rich soils, add this mixture 1 to 3 times a week; In nutrient-poor soils or on hydroponics, add daily. Water every day as needed.
- Beware of overdose.
- Metrop MR2 bloom fertilizer should be stored in a dark and frost-free place.
- In case of contact with Metrop MR2 flower plant food in concentrated form, rinse the eyes immediately with water.
- Shake the bus well.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- The Metrop MR2 flowering plant food is biodegradable.