Aqua Master Tools P100-Pro Combo Pen PH / EC and Temperature meter.The renewed Combo Pen P100 Pro has a modern, robust housing. In addition, the software has been improved, so that accurate measurements can now be read faster. The electrode is easy to replace if worn or broken.
The Combo Pen P100 Pro is ideal for measuring the EC, pH and temperature of nutrient water for plants and water in swimming pools, jacuzzis and ponds. With the easy to operate buttons you can easily switch between the parameters. The meter is calibrated and supplied with batteries. New is the battery indicator that indicates whether the batteries are full enough to prevent the meter from deviating when the battery capacity is too low.
How does the meter work?
- Remove the protective cap.
- Clean the electrode carefully with distilled water and dry it.
- Press the Power button to start the meter.
- Insert the meter upright in the solution to the brim and stir gently. Wait a few seconds until the correct value appears on the display.
- Press the C / F key to switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit.
- Press the MODE key to switch between pH and EC.
- After use, rinse the electrode with water and press the On / Off button to switch the meter off.
- We recommend to store the meter upright with KCI storage liquid in the protective cap.
Product specifications AquaMaster P100-Pro Digital 3 in 1 Combo meter:
Battery level indicator
Ready for immediate use
Temperature displayed in Celsius and Farhenheit
Clear multilingual manual
Auto Shut Off: after 5 minutes
Battery: 3 x1.5V AG-13 Button cell (included)
Dimensions: 183 x 37 x 37mm.
EC: 1-19.9 (equates to 19999 us / cm)
Temperature: 0ºC - 60ºC (32ºF - 140ºF)
PH: 0.1 pH
EC: 0.1 (equals 0.1µs / cm)
PH: 0.1 - 14.0 pH
EC: 2% F.S
Temperature: 0.1ºC (0.2ºF)
Temperature compensation: 0ºC to 50ºC (32ºF to 122ºF)
Working temperature: 0ºC - 60ºC (32ºF - 140ºF)